Monday, July 25, 2011

Negative Nancy

I am, normally, not a negative person. But sometimes I feel like I just need to let all of the negativety that is bottled up inside of me OUT.  I've decided this is the perfect place to unleash it. I feel like I am treated like a permanent live-in, house keeper, cook and often times, door mat.
Top ten five pet peeves for the day:
1) WHYYYYYY IS YOUR LAUNDRY EVVVERRRYWHERE!?!? The couch, the floor, the kitchen, the counter, laying on TOP of the clean laundry- in the laundry room. All over the closet, which you would think would be a legitamate place for it, but not when my closet is a 9x9 room and its all over the floor in heaving piles.  I wash, dry, fold, hang and put away. All you have to do is wear it and get it in the hamper- shouldn't be so tough!
2) On the note of laundry, I put a load in when I go to work in the morning, when I get home I hear the dryer running... I think *ohhhh so nice, he switched it over for me* NOT the case, I go to the dryer where I find one lone tee. When I inquire about this I learn that, not only did he NOT put the laundry from the washer to the dryer, he actually added that one lone tee, to the (already clean) load, I had started earlier that morning (thus washing the exact same, already clean load, twice).. Then proceeded to pick his tee out of the other laundry, and throw it in the dryer. As you can imagine though *oh so nice...* thoughts I had earlier then bubble to annoyance. -oh and by the way, I've seen the same thing happen with the dishwasher if the correct coffee cup isn't clean
3) Food. I should be keeping a running track of the dollar amount of food that is wasted because "no one" (and by the way, I'm not including myself there) puts it back into the fridge when done.  Oh look, another bottle of coffee-mate. Another tub of butter, or frozen pizza. How does he not remember to put it back?!
4) I keep the house fairly clean. The Garage, is not my responsibility, you keep it clean. See all that crap you have laying around, from tools, to your gym laundry, garbage and CRAP. Not my deal. Pick it up, please... I realize it might be petty, but I am ashamed of this mess. I was not brought up this way and I pray that no one ever even sees the garage!
5) Be appreciative and not picky. Enough said there. Don't take me for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment