Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Judgement Day---> DOES NOT MEAN YOUR DAY TO JUDGE!

When I'm busy and on the go, I'm always ready for whats to come, or at least I think I am.  But now, the less I have to do, the more bored I become, and thus, the more sleepy. That's where I'm hoping blogging will come into play.  I think this first "blog" will be entitled, judgement, instead of "first blog" (like I said I was sleepy, that's all the more creative I could become)... I feel like there should be a list of things we shouldn't judge people for, so that's what I will create right now.

Top 10 reasons you might, but SHOULDN'T judge people:
10) Tattoos-  I think that everyone has the right to be individual and not that I think everyone's tattoos are amazing, beautiful, or even worth the pain/money/time, BUT That person must have thought it was worth it, and it is their time, money and pain- so more power to them! I might not like seeing the dragon tattoo on your right arm, but I don't have to look at it in the mirror every day either!
9) Peircings- Whether it be your ears to your unmentionables, once again, your body, your choice!
8) Age- No one gets to decide how old they are, as unfortunate as it might be! The 16 year olds are wishing they are in their 20's and the 90 year olds would go back to being 16 in a heart beat.  Accept and respect everyone, not just your elders.  There's no reason to think someone else is stupid, not everyone has the same life experiences and everyone has different opinions. You don't have to change yours, just try to accept theirs.
7) For having opinions- If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything.  Everyone is different, and sees things differntly for numerous reasons. This being said, I'm first to admidt I have a very low tolerance for those who have a million opinions but haven't taken the time to truely research or become educated on the topic being preached. Also, select the items you feel strongly about based on how much your being directly effected by them.  Opinions are more meaningful.
6) Dress- not everyone can afford nice clothes or name brand items, their expensive and to be honest, some people just don't WANT to pay for them.
5) Dreams- Everyone should dream, nothing would ever get done if it weren't for dreams. Be erratic. ACT on your dreams, in effort into making them into a reality! Work hard and be determined.
4) Race- This is what God gave that person.  No matter what the race, God made that person and they are individual and unique the way they are.  We don't judge because of eye color, why judge because of skin color.
3) Religion- I believe what I believe because of MY life experiences, MY family and MY surroundings. Everyone believes in something different, and while I do not always agree with it things, I don't think that you should be judged because of your personal beliefs.
2) Family- At one point, you might think your family is perfet. Life is great.  But no one is perfect, and like it or not, people learn to accept family for what they are.  Love within families should be unconditional.  You shouldn't judge people because of their family because it is what they are BLESSED with, not cursed. Embrace the family God gives you.
1) Life- Everyone has a messy life, at least everyone thinks their life is messy. From Relationships, school, jobs, family and friends things don't always go perfect and when life gets rough it's hard to cope with things the "right" way, and by right, I mean the way "the public" wants you to. It's easy to say that you have to do whatever's best for yourself no matter what, it's a lot harder to actually do that.

Add on if you will...

No comments:

Post a Comment